|
|
 Without you .. (english version by park shin hye)
Jumaat, 14 Januari 2011 ? 0
I shouldn't have done that, I should have pretended not to know. Like i didn't see it, Like i didn't couldn't see it. I shouldn't have looked at you in the first place, I should have run away, I should have pretended i wasn't listening, Like i didn't hear it, Like i couldn't hear it. I shouldn't have your love in the first place. Without a word, You made me know that love is. Without a word, You gave me your love. Made me fill myself wit your every breath, Then you ran away. Without a word, love leaves me, Without a word, love abandons me. Wondering what to say next, My lips were surprised. It came without a word. Why does it hurt so much?? Why does it hurt continuously?? Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore. And that you're not here anymore. Otherwise,it'll be just the same like before. Without a word, you made me know what love is. Without a word, you gave me your love. Made me fill myself with your every breath, Then you ran away. Without a word, love leaves me. Withou a word, love abandons me. Wondering what to say next, My lips were surprised. Without a word, tears start falling down. Without a word, my heart is broken. Without a word, i waited for love. Withou a word, love hurt me. I've become transparent, I've become a fool, And i cry just by looking at the sky. Witout a word, separation find me. Witout a word, the end comes to me. It took my heart by surprise, to send you away unexpectedly. It came without a word. Without a word love appears. Witout a word, love vanishes. Like a fever i had, maybe all i have to do is hurt for a while. Because in the end, the only thing that remains are scars. Thanks for reading :)
Older Post . Newer Post
Something About The Owner Blog
Life will be much easier if u just be yourself ! :')
Little Princess
 이름 : Nurul Ashikin
 별명 : Nurul/Shikin/Ekin/Shik/Eji/Heyna
 생일 : 11 September 1996
 나이 : 16 years old :)
 부터 : Seremban,Negeri Sembilan
 학교: SMV Dato' Undang Haji Mohamad Sharip
 저에게 연락 : Candy Randy | Facebook | Twitter
This is about my self.
My Hearts


   
  Without you .. (english version by park shin hye)
I shouldn't have done that, I should have pretended not to know. Like i didn't see it, Like i didn't couldn't see it. I shouldn't have looked at you in the first place, I should have run away, I should have pretended i wasn't listening, Like i didn't hear it, Like i couldn't hear it. I shouldn't have your love in the first place. Without a word, You made me know that love is. Without a word, You gave me your love. Made me fill myself wit your every breath, Then you ran away. Without a word, love leaves me, Without a word, love abandons me. Wondering what to say next, My lips were surprised. It came without a word. Why does it hurt so much?? Why does it hurt continuously?? Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore. And that you're not here anymore. Otherwise,it'll be just the same like before. Without a word, you made me know what love is. Without a word, you gave me your love. Made me fill myself with your every breath, Then you ran away. Without a word, love leaves me. Withou a word, love abandons me. Wondering what to say next, My lips were surprised. Without a word, tears start falling down. Without a word, my heart is broken. Without a word, i waited for love. Withou a word, love hurt me. I've become transparent, I've become a fool, And i cry just by looking at the sky. Witout a word, separation find me. Witout a word, the end comes to me. It took my heart by surprise, to send you away unexpectedly. It came without a word. Without a word love appears. Witout a word, love vanishes. Like a fever i had, maybe all i have to do is hurt for a while. Because in the end, the only thing that remains are scars.
Older Post . Newer Post
|