Jumaat, 14 Januari 2011 ? 0

When i let you go one step furter,
my eyes overflowed with tears.
When you walk away one step furter,
more tears are falling.
as you move away to a place where i can't reach you,
even if i reach out my hands.
I can't catch you,
I can only cry.
What should i do??
What should i do?? you're leaving.
What should i do??
What should i do?? you're leaving me.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.
I cry out to you,
but you can't hear me,
because i'm crying only with my heart.
All day long i try to forget you,
but i think of you again.
All day long i try to say goodbye,
but i think of you.
I reach out my hand,
but you go to where i can't reach.
I can't find you,
I can only cry.
What should i do??
What should i do?? you're leaving me and going away.
I LOVE YOU , I LOVE YOU , I cry out to you.
but you can't hear me,
because i'm only crying with my heart.
What should i do??
What should i do?? you're still the one i love.
What should i do??
What should i do?? you're leaving.
What should i do??
What should i do?? you're leaving and going away.
I LOVE YOU , I LOVE YOU .
But you can't hear me,
because i'm only crying with my heart.



템플릿 : 
이름 : Nurul Ashikin






